Friday, February 26, 2010

MeetWith.Me: How to show your availability for meetings

Ever need to show others, especially clients, when you are available for a meeting?  I keep all my appointments in my Google Calendar, and even share my meetings with assistants.  When I need to schedule a meeting with others, I often send them an invite to the event in my Google Calendar for them to confirm as well.  However, I have wanted a way to schedule client appointments with their help. MeetWith.Me has created a way to do just that.  I can now add a widget to my website that shares my calendar for clients and others to see.  Others cannot see who I am meeting with, but just my availability. What I would like to see in future releases of this service: a widget that I can properly resize for my website columns, and a way to embed the full calendar within my own site.  I do love the idea that clients can review my schedule and compare it with their own BEFORE scheduling an appointment with me. Check out my calendar

Posted via web from Courtney Engle

No comments:

Post a Comment