After two days of using Google Buzz, here’s my own review of likes and dislikes:
- Brings the masses to life-streaming (collecting all your activity to one place)
- Easy to remember if using Gmail
- Fast updates (PubSubHubBub rocks)
- Integration with key platforms, and more to come
- No lists of contacts visible (Gmail Contacts should be called lists, not groups – and somehow make navigation in Buzz easier to sift through like Twitter and Friendfeed lists)
- No groups or rooms feature (like Friendfeed)
- No “Best of” feature to see what’s most popular for a day, week, month
- No settings within Gmail to control Buzz
- Forcing connections shared in Google Reader automatically
- Security concerns and displaying most contacted people. See Lifehacker post
- I must create a filter to turn off Buzz going to my inbox. Should be in settings please! See Lifehacker post for help
- I want Disqus to collect the comments on my blog posts to Buzz back to my blog. Likewise, I want comments in Google Buzz to show up in Friendfeed & vice versa.
- Make seeing local Buzz posts from a computer as easy as it is from a mobile phone
- Improve the mobile phone version of Buzz with better screen navigation
- Get a CommonCraft video done about using Google Buzz
- Google Buzz (17.756) Google Buzz has just been announced today. It aggregates in...
- Tweetdeck Groups to Twitter Lists (9.626) Having used Tweetdeck for nearly a year, I’ve invested much...
- Youtube connects with your Facebook Friends (9.562) Youtube's newest blog post indicates that now it connects our...