I’m speaking today at WordCamp Lancaster PA. Here’s the notes of the talk:
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
Can SMS Text Message Marketing help your business? It depends upon the type of business you have and the customers you serve.
SMS/MMS/Text Message Marketing
Much like email marketing, sms or text message marketing is a great way to reach your customers. Mobile messages have an astonishing 99% open rate. The primary difference between sms vs mms is that sms is text only, while mms can include images, audio, and video as well.
Where SMS Marketing Shines:
- Event promotions
- Promoting physical locations (discounts, specials, or new products and services)
- Integrating in to traditional media campaigns (radio, print, tv)
- Lots more
How to Opt In to SMS Marketing:
- Text a short code to a specific number from your phone
- Visit a specific page within a website to fill in via a computer
- Scan a QR code
- EZ Texting – a free way to get started building your list and pay when you are ready to send messages. Integrates with email systems. You can join mine at:
Get special offers from Courtney Engle Robertson & Simple Local BusinessMsg&data rates may apply. To unsubscribe, text STOP to 313131 (393939 in Canada). For help text HELP anytime.
Available in USA & Canada. Your privacy is always protected and your information will not be shared. Powered by EZ Texting
- Trumpia – one stop shop for all multimedia marketing, including email services.
I’d love to hear if you implement SMS marketing into your strategy this year. Leave a comment below.
Get started with Mobile Marketing - Part 4, SMS Text Message